When I started this post, I just wanted to share the different looks for working out, but due to recent events, things have changed. I was sent to the ER recently for some severe stomach pains. To this day we don't know what caused it, even after having tests done at the ER.
I lost a couple of days of work because of this pain.
 What the past few weeks has taught me was that health is truly wealth. You really need to make sure that you are staying healthy not to look good, but to feel good. Nothing looks better than someone who feels good in their own body.
I've never been curious to change my eating habits because there's never really been a reason. Plus, let's face it, I love food and I love eating. They don't call me Not A Size Zero for nothing. With that being said, I am making a change in lifestyle. Not A Size Zero will stay Not A Size Zero. Going down dress a size is not my goal here. My goal is to live a healthier lifestyle.

I also wanted to point out that this is my very first fitness related fashion post. I've never really been confident enough with my body to have a post done like this. It's not to say that I'm super confident now, but now love myself enough to not care about what anyone else thinks. Is that confidence? Well, whatever it is, it got me to get these photos out! I hope you enjoy this post.

Got nay tips for me? Leave them in the comments below.

Sportsbra: C9 (Target)
Pants: Labella Mafia
Shoes: Nike

Top: Old Navy
Sportsbra: C9 (Target)
Shoes: Nike


Shoes: Nike


Post a Comment

 
Top