We have five questions to ask to Trash Riot


Hello Trash Riot! First up, Can you tell us a bit about yourself and what you are working on at the moment?
 I would rather not talk much about my myself, my personal story has nothing to do with my Art, but at the moment I am making some new collages for a book that will becoming out called Collage Maker II. I�m very excited to be published in a hardcover book full of some great collages from my friends and myself. I also have been designing Album covers for a few big name musicians. 

One of the things I�ve always loved in regards to your style is your colour palette and unique vintage elements. What sort of influences played a part in shaping your own personal style? 
I am huge fan of Winston Smiths older work his work kind of influenced me to even start trying to make Collages. It was great to have a conversation with him about what were his influences and just gab about are times coming up in the 80�s listening to new wave and punk rock!! 

What is your studio/work space like? What sort of music do you listen to while you work?
 My studio work place consist of a couch and a Apple laptop which I share with another Artist My Wife. I love music but I never listen to music when I�m working on something , I never drink or do drugs when I�m working with people never believe when I tell them That!!! not that I�m anti any of those things. I just don�t!! 

And your favorite film of all time? 
This is the toughest question to answer because I�m huge fan of films, especially foreign films. Any film made by Catherine Breillat or David Lynch. 

Lastly, what is your favourite thing about being an artist?
Being able to express myself Artistically and have other people get it and or like it! There a great feeling about that. it�s unexplainable...




See more at
Tumblr - Instagram


Post a Comment

 
Top