Just when I thought doughnuts couldn't get any more amazing than the magical, tasty, little rings of heaven that they are, Doodle's Doughnuts came along and rocked my world!

Located in Old Town, at 1419 N. Wells St., Doodle's takes a unique spin on artisan doughnuts - by actually making the doughnuts into art.  After selecting from a variety of colors of icing, and a doughnut of your choice, Doodle's invites you to feed your creativity by drawing on your doughnut!



My first visit to Doodle's included a delicious smorgasbord of doughnuts and candied bacon - yes, I said bacon.  More than just doughnuts, Doodle's also offers bacon by the slice!  While their flavor options are rotated by season, my favorite is the sriracha strip.  It's making my mouth water now, just thinking about it! 

I also sampled the maple bacon and the pink lemonade doughnuts, which are both just as delicious as they sound.  My favorite doughnut that I sampled though was the classic, old fashioned glazed. What can I say? - I'm a classy lady. 



Next time you are looking to satisfy your sweet tooth and your artistic side, Doodle's is the perfect place to spend an afternoon, or to have an evening party with a group of friends.  Just make sure you save me some bacon! 

Post a Comment

 
Top