You guys!!!!!!!! I am so excited to share this little hidden gem with you! I recently tested The Perfect Skin Care Kit from Zakia's Morocco to review and let me just say that these products and I had an instant connection. There was instant swooning going on and I was immediately in love! You can literally see and feel the difference right away and that in itself amazing. 

The Perfect Skin Care Kit includes: 
  1. 2oz. bottle of 100% Pure Argan Oil
  2. Zakia's Beldi Black Soap with Argan Oil
  3. Moroccan Kessa Exfoliating Glove
  4. Loofah Scrubbing Ball
  5. "How-To-Guide" For Moroccan Black Soap (which comes in handy!)







All of the items work hand in hand to create the ultimate "Perfect Skin Care" experience. The Black Soap threw me off at first sight AND scent! It's a thick greenish slimy goo that smells like rubber but don't be afraid! This stuff is 100% pure magic! I can almost bet that you haven't felt squeaky clean skin like you will when you use this. It can be used on your face and body but I find myself only using this on my face. It has completely replaced the face cleanser that I was previously using. I now use it day and night because yes, it's that good! On Zakia's Morocco's website, they say that the soap cleanses the skin by removing dead cells and toxins leaving the skin soft and silky to the touch. There is also a high content of vitamin E in the soap which aids in revitalizing the skin and acting against dryness, dehydration and aging skin. It really can't get any better. It is also a 100% plant based product that is based from the pulp of olive oil. This soap has changed my life! At first, the only issue I had with it was the scent. I got used to it though so now its really no issue at all. They also offer the same soap but with different scents (courtesy of essential oils!) so that you can pick whatever scent fits you.

OK OK, I'm sure it's obvious that I've became pretty obsessed with the black soap! Onto the next product that changed my life: The Moroccan Kessa Exfoliating Glove. This thing will literally take off dead skin. Like, you can see it and it's kind of gross but oddly satisfying at the same time. I used it after coming back home from vacation along with the black soap. I was peeling all over the place and this removed all of that nasty dead skin. My shoulders went from crocodile skin to baby's bottom in the matter of minutes. I also decided to try this on my face. I usually use my Clarisonic which helps with exfoliating but I slacked on my skin care routine for a few days and needed something extra to help me recover. My skin was dull and dry but after using the black soap with the exfoliating glove and topping it with the argan oil, my skin was so much more revitalized. The Kessa Exfoliating Glove even helped removed black heads that were on my nose. I've always had black heads on my nose because of how oily I am, but all of this has changed. After the fact, my skin had a glow and felt impeccably clean.




As a professional makeup artist, I take my skin care regiment very seriously. You only get one skin so it's important to take care of the one you have. These products have changed my skin care routine for the better and to top it off,  The Perfect Skin Care Kit is O N L Y $24.99!!!! I might sound repetitive and cliche but it seriously doesn't get any better. From beard oils, to soaps, to henna and facial masks, Zakia's has it all. They have something for everyone and can be purchased HERE

Click Here To Read More On My Skin Care Routine!Like me on Facebook!
Follow me on the gram: @mellodymua
Or  visit my website at www.mellodyvartistry.com to see what I'm up to! 






Post a Comment

 
Top