Price Predictions - Litecoin ($LTC), Cardano ($ADA), and IOTA ($IOT)!

What's going on snipers named Ella baby here, hope all of you guys are having a wonderful day today Let's go ahead and dive right into our daily cryptocurrency analytics for today. We're here to be talking about litecoin cardinal and iota I'm gonna talk a little bit about their price movements over the next couple of weeks. Why I think it's correlating towards bitcoins recent price correction of over 30% as you guys can see we lost a ton of Market cap here over a hundred and fifty billion dollars in market capital was actually released in less than 24 hours And that is a huge huge feat for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general because we've never seen that dramatic market cap decrease before or just Volatility in general has been insane obviously. We've seen a lot of Corrections over the past in terms of percentages But in market capital 150 billion dollars just coming out of your pocket like that that is Insane for crypto currency market guys I do want to talk about litecoin iota an ata of course But I think it's correlating a lot to bitcoins price movement right now And I think a lot of people are scared that bitcoin is gonna be heading towards a bull market I want to show you guys something on our Discord and for those of you that don't know about discord by the way This is a free resource open for each and every one of you guys on a mobile platform desktop version or mobile web Version so you guys can actually click the link in the description below And it's a free resource open to all of you guys we have this huge chat room this huge community here for you guys to interact and engage in by the way you guys have been doing an awesome job with that so a Bull market versus a bear market I think a lot of people are scared that a bear market is about to occur and I just want to tell you guys in my opinion We're not ready for a bear market at least at this point in time If you guys don't know a bear market is a condition in which prices fall and widespread pessimism causes the markets downward spiral to be self-sustaining pessimism basically means negative opinions negative influence investors anticipate losses as pessimism and selling increases so it's pretty much a Long dated period of time it typically lasts between you know a couple months sometimes a couple years and a bear market it's never really a good thing if you are you know a day trader or somebody that wants to really just make money off of the volatility and Even if you are an investor in general bear market is typically not a good thing So I don't think we're going to that point I think all we saw was a correction so if you read the definition of a correction I'm not gonna read that as well, but we've pretty much seen this correction occur about 30 percent healthy in my opinion I think it's really influenced the price of light coin iota and a da And I picked these three coins very specifically because light coin Cardno and iota are pretty much the three coins I think a lot of people are asking me about in terms of they either have a position already made it What trying to find out whether they want to hold it sell it buy it? And I definitely want to address price movement we can never determine price magnitude or even price point But we can determine price movements based on patterns and indicators, so always remember that guys once again this isn't trading advice I implore each and every one of you guys to construct your own Value system when you're trading and have your own principle So you can actually? Have some sort of confidence when making your trades based on a certain strategy you like and all I'm doing in my part is giving you guys my perspective of things showing you guys what I like to use the strategies and indicators that I like to use and I hope that just Empowers you guys not necessarily helps you guys make you know any sort of concrete decisions But definitely empower you guys to just sustain yourselves and understand the market in a different perspective So let's look at light coin here you guys um once again If you guys know somebody that can predict price swings and the magnitude of them tell them to give me a call I'd love to talk to that type of person that could definitely make me a lot of money and make you a lot of money Too, but I don't think there's somebody out there like that It's impossible to determine that because if spline demand, but you can always look at patterns right so obviously with this We are seeing light coins price in terms of us devaluation to start to slip it looks like we hit high sell volume here Right at this bottom where we actually hit bottom three times under our SI 30 that typically indicates It's called the triple bottom is what it is And and that's pretty good in terms of knowing when this is gonna stop And now it looks like we're forming a bit of an ascending triangle if you guys don't know what that is it's on our discord I'll show you guys exactly how that looks, but the ascending triangle is definitely forming here Which does indicate a price movement upwards, and if you go to an ascending triangle here? You can see exactly what that is on our discord to self teach and help yourselves Understand these charts and these patterns so you guys can be successful traders So as you guys can see this is obviously a clear pattern am I gonna purchase like on it I going to get into this because it's forming an ascending triangle patterns can be obsolete patterns can be Distortion it could still negative price movement a negative trend, but at the end of the day I I just have a feeling that a lot of all coins especially Coins that have recently just went up in value are pretty overvalued I feel like a lot of the undervalued coins became overvalued I feel like the coins that were already over value became even more overvalued And I think some coins were undervalued and have now had their true values shown So I think this past couple of weeks in the market have Really exposed a lot of things and I really think it's a fun time in the industry guys and cryptocurrency in general I've been having a blast myself, so That's with light coin.

That's pretty much what I'm seeing so far an ascending triangle with possible price movement moving upwards with iota It's a little bit different. You can see that Yeah, it's almost looking like an ascending triangle, but it has it past this price point here I do want to see it past three dollars and 84 cents before making that call so at this point I think this is still maturing in terms of forming a pattern And once again, I Otis on a huge price increase So you know the the volume here the by volume was extremely high right after this huge sell-off So I'm really interested to see how this chart matures over the next couple of days But in my opinion If it continues to stay under this price point it could be forming a descending triangle and continuing this negative trend that really started Right up here And then you can see that you can connect this right over there and see how that right there forms that descending triangle coming downwards Unless this can continue to go up and break past this triangle. You know remove this Obsolete trendline so if this can break past this triangle I think we can definitely see this for me another ascending triangle very similar to litecoin However this continues to go down It could be going down into Some all-time lows at least in the last couple of weeks cuz we haven't seen it that low in a long time And then 480 abt see what I want to talk about with cardano's is a little bit different because with cardona We're looking at the Satoshi chart. You can't look at USD valuations on trading view with card on Oh, but I actually like looking at this Satoshi chart here, so what's interesting is you have these clear support levels being formed here on 2607 Satoshi's as well as some clear resistance levels right around 3063 Satoshi's and what's really cool about this.

It's very simple. We can just draw a very simple channel I do see some patterns forming here I'm not going to name it completely, but I do see some inverse head and shoulders I do see some other patterns for me around this left-hand side as you can see we did hit bottom one time so there wasn't a triple bottom like we saw with litecoin and Iota, but we are seeing this form a channel So I'm interested to see how it's gonna follow this channel if it does break out positive That could definitely indicate a positive price movement going upwards But it's something we definitely want to watch right now in terms of the av-8b TC valuation looking at the satoshi value not necessarily the USD valuation so that's pretty much what my Predictions are in terms of price movement for these three coins my personal Portfolio right now. I'm primarily I kind of go through these seasons So I either have a lot of alt coins Or I have a lot of Bitcoin depending on what season were in and at this time. I'm really looking at Bitcoin I'm really looking at where can I get a really strong position in Bitcoin? Just to ensure that I am going to get a good position, and it doesn't continue to slide I have made a couple small purchases I'm just here and there, but I haven't really made my big position taking my profits from when I sold at 18 to 50 I'm putting them all into this area.

I'm really looking forward to doing that soon. I'm just really watching this carefully It's a very risky market as you can see we're seeing an enormous volume right now, and and not only by volume But we're seeing cell volume go down So I'm gonna be interested to just continue watching this Charmy we hit bottom under 30 RS. I almost four times which is unheard of that could definitely determine it There is a bottom but the end of the day the amount of volatility that we see with Bitcoin that could very much just be a Delusion, so I'm really interested to watch this this is where I want to put most of my you know my positions in right now I'm not really looking towards all coins because I feel like they're so overvalued, but of course a lot of them You know over time will increase in value as the market gets bigger, so? There's a lot to be said here And I'm really excited to do tonight's livestream because I think we're gonna talk a lot about these These new price movements that we're seeing form all throughout the board I mean every coin right now is almost over 10% in terms of volatility You know in terms of its change over the 24 hours So really exciting market guys really exciting time in cryptocurrency once again If you guys aren't on our discord is the free resource the link is in the description below Oh, I did. Talk a little about this in the beginning the video, but I add some new resources here guys I'm gonna continue to add upon this over the next couple of weeks These are all my favorite resources that I use and then I added my favorite books here This is really something that came from my heart These are books that really meant a lot to me really growing up in the cryptocurrency industry Just understanding it a little bit more now.

This is a very basic version. I really like mastering Bitcoin This is one of my favorites It's a lot more of a technical book But it really Enlightens you on the power of blockchain Technology and open Ledger's and what it really can create over the next couple of years And then how money got free is just an awesome book to read it really takes you on this journey It's like a thriller So I really like how many reads how money got free? And so forth so I definitely wanna continue updating this guy's I hope you guys are enjoying the discord. I'm just out Outraged with support and I want to just express my gratitude towards you guys because I know you guys always say, thank you But I want to say thank you for being a part of this community Thank you guys for actually engaging in this community making it such a great place for people to learn about cryptocurrency and to create Memories and friends you know I've heard so many awesome stories just from being on the discord I think we hit over 3,000 members now, so Awesome guys that is just you know almost like a dream come true And I'm just really excited to see where we're gonna grow over the next couple of months And if not years for sure so thank you so much guys for watching this video once again That's it for today. You guys will see me tonight on the live stream and with that being said guys as always snipers out.

Post a Comment

 
Top