Back in August I had the pleasure of attending the grand opening of Amazing Lash Studio in Orland Park, IL.  As I have never gotten lash extensions done I couldn’t help but be curious about them. Thanks to one of the lash stylist I was able to get all my questions answered.  Which after talking to one of the lash stylists I feel much better about getting them done.


Since it was the grand opening there were no lash extensions taking place. However, I was convinced to try their lash growth serum Nature Lash. I will say that after the first application that I noticed my mascaras went on a lot nicer. I just feel that I need to get better at applying it every day so that I can see better results.  I think eventfully I would love to get lashes done. Especially since there is a first time client special rate of $79.99.  Otherwise, the cost of a full set of lashes is $250.00.  However, they do offer a membership where you pay $59.99 a month which covers one eyelash refill per a month. You also receive discounted rates off their menu. 


One thing that I really loved and wanted to mention about this about this salon was that while all the lash stylists were training they bought in women from the South Suburban Women’s Shelter. I honestly teared up as they spoke of how good these women felt leaving the salon after getting their lashes done. It is nice to know that there are local businesses out there that gives back to the community.

If you are interested about learning more about Amazing Lash Studio visit their site at www.amazinglashstudio.com.

Post a Comment

 
Top